SDPBC Procedures for Events & Gym Entry
It is imperative that students, parents, and visitors read and follow the SDPBC and Bak rules and procedures for after-school events and performances, and gymnasium entry for Athletic Events.
Attention Bak Parents & Students: Bak MSOA Students must adhere to the following for all after school and night events and performances.
1. Students may not stay after school without adult supervision to attend an athletic event, club, activity, or performance.
2. Students enrolled in After Care (Curtain Calls) may attend if accompanied by a school employee/after school counselor.
- All persons, bags, and vehicles may be subject to search
- All persons, including District personnel, may be wanded upon entering the event
- Only clear bags are permitted inside the event – All other bags or purses, with the exception of clear diaper bags, are prohibited
- No re-entry - If you exit, you cannot return
- No admittance after the start of the second half of the final contest
- No loitering outside of the gym/stadium/school gates or in parking areas
- Exit the gym/stadium immediately at the conclusion of the final game
- NO outside food or beverages may be brought into the event
- High school varsity football games will kick off at 6:30 PM
- Unruly conduct, disruptive behavior, use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type will result in immediate removal from the event.
- In the event of an emergency, follow all instructions provided by law enforcement and/or school staff