This IMS Dress Code represents an effort to have all our students stay safe, dress for success, and show pride for being a part of our “Eagle Nation”.
Students/Parents: We hope the dress code listed below will assist you with your back to school shopping. The dress code will be in effect the FIRST day of school. Please note that students out of compliance will NOT be admitted to class. Thank you for your support.
- Polo style collared shirts with sleeves.
- Button-down blouses or shirts, with collars and sleeves. (NO tank tops underneath; NO sheer materials; NO T-shirts on top).
- IMS T-shirts are the only T-shirts permitted. (short or long sleeve)
- PE shirts must be worn during PE class only.
- Hooded or zipped sweatshirts are allowed as long as a shirt is worn underneath that conforms to dress code.
- All shirts worn with leggings must cover the torso.
- Must be finger-tip length or longer. (PE shorts must be worn during PE class only).
- Must be worn at the waist.
- NO holes, rips, tears above the knee.
- NO pajama pants.
At all times:
- IMS picture student ID worn w/ IMS lanyard.
- Shoulders must be covered.
- Shoes must have (at a minimum) a back strap and closed toes. Heels on the shoes should have a maximum of 2 inches.
- A doctor’s note is required for any other type of shoe due to a foot injury.
- NO crocs, slippers/slides, visible undergarments, bare midriff, hats/hoods, bandanas
A quick check prior to your child leaving your care in the morning will assist the school with not requiring the student to lose instructional time to address IMS Dress Code concerns. Should your child not stay within these guidelines, the school will contact the parent to correct the dress code violation.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.