$87.42 every five (5) years.
Badges are issued with an expiration date of five years from the initial fingerprinting. Vendors must be fingerprinted again at the time of expiration and pay the fee.
Vendors, consultants, contractors, and sports officials will now use Fieldprint, Inc. instead of the Fulton-Holland Educational Services Center after June 30, 2022 for fingerprinting. Please refer to the instructions provided by the Purchasing Department for scheduling a fingerprinting appointment.
Vendors, Contractors and Consultants will be required to have all contracted workers schedule a fingerprinting appointment before any work commences on school/department sites. Individuals who do not show up for their scheduled appointment time will be charged a Rescheduling Fee of $12.00 by Fieldprint Inc.
Vendors, Contractors and Consultants will schedule their fingerprinting appointment by following these instructions:
- Visit www.fieldprintflorida.com
- Enter an email address under "New Users/Sign Up" and click the "Sign Up" button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click "Sign Up and Continue".
Enter the Fieldprint Code: FPPBCVENP
- Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of their choosing.
- At the end of the process, Vendors, Contractors and Consultants should print and take the Confirmation Page with them to their fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
- Any questions or problems may be directed to the Fieldprint Customer Service Team at 877-614-4364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Vendor, Contractor or Consultant would like to set up an account with Fieldprint so they can pay for the fingerprint fee on the behalf of their employees, please email one of the following individuals listed:
Thomas Harrison, National Sales Executive
(888) 472-8918, extension 2192 (Office)
Suzanne Sorge, National Account Executive
(888) 472-8918, extension 2411 (Office)
The Vendor, Contractor or Consultant will have to complete a standard agreement and an account set up form. Upon the completion and submission of the forms, Fieldprint will set up the vendor's fingerprint account.
Fingerprinting costs are per individual and is the responsibility of the individual scheduling the appointment and payable online when the appointment is scheduled. The badge pickup will be available during the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on designated School District holidays.
Badges are issued with an expiration date of 5 years from the initial fingerprinting. All Contractors, Vendors and Consultants must be fingerprinted again at the time of expiration and pay a fee. In addition, lost badges will result in a fee of $6.00, which is subject to change, payable to the School District of Palm Beach County and can be obtained through the School District's School Police Department
Badge pick up location:
The Fulton Holland Educational Services Center
School Police Department
3300 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406