ESOL and Title III Program Information
Title III of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 provides Federal funds to the School District of Palm Beach to supplement English language instruction in order to ensure that all English Language Learners, including immigrant children and youth, attain English proficiency, develop high levels of academic language proficiency in English, and meet the same challenging State of Florida academic achievement standards as all Florida students are expected to meet.
Title III in Palm Beach County provides:
- Supplemental instructional materials for students
- Supplemental professional development for teachers, administrators, and non-instructional staff
- Parent involvement calendars
- A summer language acquisition program for secondary English language learners
- Additional bilingual staff to support families and students
Click below to access this notice in the following languages:
The links below provide detailed information regarding the current ESOL Program at the School District of Palm Beach County.