Compensation and Employee Information Services
Mark Mitchell, Director
Phone: (561) 434-89113300 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite A-152West Palm Beach, FL 33406Phone: (561) 434-8777/Option 1, (877) 477-3722/Option 1 (For general HR questions)
Purpose and Functions
Compensation and Employee Information Services serves as the hub of District personnel transactions for 23,000 full and part-time employees and former employees. Major functions include:
- Compensation programs and policies for four bargaining units (CTA, FPSU, AESOP, PBA) and five non-bargaining employee groups (Principals, APs, Staff, Miscellaneous, and Confidential).
- Policies and programs for retirements, leaves of absence, FMLA, processing of employee job actions including transfers, promotions, terminations, supplements, new hire compensation, and District representation for unemployment claims, etc.
- Coordinating the annual District reappointment process.
- Operating the HR Customer Care Center for general employee HR inquiries.
- Preparing, disseminating, interpreting, and tracking employee contracts.
- Serving as the records custodian for personnel files.
- Preparing personnel agendas.
- Providing HRIS reporting and analysis functions.