The Education Foundation of Palm Beach County is the nexus of Palm Beach County public-school system, the private sector, and the community. The Education Foundation facilitates student achievement by supporting high-quality public education through partnerships, grants, events, and public awareness.
The Education Foundation continues to be an amazing resource for this initiative. Thanks to their tireless efforts, we currently have commitments for $962,939 to purchase WiFi extenders.
These generous donations are helping students across Palm Beach County including some specific municipalities have a strong, fast, free, and reliable WiFi connection for educational learning opportunities. We are extremely thankful to the following community partners for their continued support:
- Anonymous Donors
- Asofsky Family Foundation
- Chiefs for Change in partnership with Players Coalition - Canal Point, Lake Worth Beach, Pahokee, South Bay
- City of Boynton Beach - Boynton Beach
- City of Delray Beach - Delray Beach
- Consortium of Florida Education Foundations (CFEF) - School District Education Foundation Matching Grant Program
- Florida Crystals - Glades Area
- Florida Education Foundation
- Florida Power & Light (FPL)
- iTHINK Community Foundation
- Lost Tree Foundation - Riviera Beach
- The Frederick A. DeLuca Foundation
- Mary and Robert Pew Public Education Fund
- Miami Dolphins Social Impact Committee
- Palm Beach County
- PNC Bank
- SDPBC Ed Tech Department
- Stiles-Nicholson Foundation
- Walton Family Foundation
If you have any questions about the SDPBC Municipal WiFi project, contact email@example.com.