Transcript/Records Requests

  • High School Transcript Request Information:

    Students may request high school transcripts to be sent electronically to the in-state public colleges and  or request a sealed hard copy of their transcript for pick-up. To request a high school transcript, students are to complete one of the three links below.     

    Transcript Request Forms are available in the School Counseling Office lobby, or by clicking this link: Dwyer High School Transcript Request 

    Hard Copy transcripts will cost $3.00. Use this link to submit  payment for a hard copy transcript request: SchoolCashOnline.
    Be to upload your digital receipt of payment on the transcript request google form. Hard Copy transcripts will not be printed without this proof of payment.

    Please note that it will take 3 business days to process your transcripts.  

    Inactive Student Records:

    The Records Management Office processes transcripts/records for students who last attended Palm Beach County public school programs three (3) or more years ago or from schools that are closed. All other requests should be sent directly to the current/last school the student attends/attended.

    A signature is required before confidential information may be released regarding that student's records.

    Please visit Records Management to request your transcripts.

    Record Request from Previous School:
    Records Request Form