To order a high school transcript electronically, visit Parchment. First, create an account, then place the order. Online tracking is available 24/7. A credit card is needed for the eTranscriptfee, which is $5.90. There are additional handling fees for paper transcripts.
Visit the Parchment Help Center
NOTE: If you exited the District within the past 3 years, contact the last school you attended to process your records/transcript request.
Official GED transcripts: visit the Florida Department of Education Request GED
Postsecondary Career & Technical Education (CTE) transcripts from the Department of Adult & Community Education: complete a Postsecondary Career & Technical Education (CTE) Transcript Request form.
Request in Person
In person requests are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - to view the calendar for times/dates available and to schedule your visit. We encourage our customers to save time and take advantage of online services by going to Parchment.
Requests submitted via mail/fax must include the following information:
- Former student's full name (including maiden name, if applicable);
- school attended in Palm Beach County;
- Last year in school;
- Date of birth;
- Daytime telephone number;
- Purpose of the request (employment, education or personal use)
- Address, fax or email to send the records to; and
- Former student's signature, if 18 or over. Parent signatures for minors.
- Copy of pictured ID of adult student or parent guardian
Requests may be mailed or faxed to the following address:
The School District of Palm Beach County
3300 Forest Hill Blvd., Suite B-201
West Palm Beach, FL 33406-5870
Phone: (561) 434-8550
Fax: (561) 434-8660