Apply online by searching Job ID "215779" or "Temp Bus Driver Trainee." Call 561-242-6515 for assistance.
• External Applicants: Click here to Apply for Jobs
• Internal Applicants: Click the Apply for Jobs tile in PeopleSoft.
Attend a Job Fair to find out more information! Job Fairs are held on Thursdays at Central Transportation, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The Central Transportation office is located at 3376 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach.
Transportation Employee Referral Program
Most District employees can earn a $1,000 bonus for each external applicant they refer who is successfully hired as a School Bus Driver. Employees can earn up to $10,000 per fiscal year through the Bus Driver Referral Program. Learn more about the program here.
• Recent starting pay increase to $20.00/hr
• Earn a one-time $2,500 recruitment incentive or $5,000 if you have a CDL, upon successful completion of the probationary period
• Exceptional benefit package
• Paid CDL training at a rate of $15.00/hr
• Flexible full-time work schedules
Basic job requirements:
• Safe licensed driver for five years
• Excellent driving record
• Pass DOT physical examination
• Be able to communicate in English
• Enjoys working with children