Leadership For Excellence and Equity Program
In partnership with the Wallace Foundation and Florida Atlantic University, The Leadership For Excellence and Equity Program (ExEq Program) is a 22-month Master's Level Program that allows participants to earn a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership while completing the District's Aspiring Assistant Principals Program simultaneously. Instructors are current principals and school district leaders. The ExEq Program provides job-embedded, experiential learning, targeting high needs schools.
Requirements for applying to The Leadership For Excellence and Equity Program (ExEq Program):
- Current employee of The School District of Palm Beach County
- Endorsement from principal, based on evidence of leadership characteristic
- Not currently enrolled in another program leading to Level 1 Certification or currently hold a Level 1 Certification
- Demonstrates instructional leadership by focusing on student achievement
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Rated effective or highly effective on evaluations from the last three years (inclusive of evaluation letter)
For more information about this program, please visit: https://www.fau.edu/education/academicdepartments/el/school-leaders/masters-school-leaders/exeq/.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Janet Butts.