Transcript Request Form

  • If you are completing your S.S.A.R. or SPARK and need your credit history: You can retrieve your academic history in SIS without a transcript: CLICK ON GRADES (parents click on their child, then Grades); *CHECK SHOW ALL YEARS (AND SHOW ALL SCHOOLS FOR HS COURSES TAKEN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL) AND THEN UPDATE.

    If you are using Common Application/Coalition or SEND EDU, your counselor will upload your transcript for you. They will be notified by Common Application/Coalition that you are requesting their recommendation.

    IMPORTANT! If you have taken classes at Palm Beach State College or FAU as a dual enrollment student, you must request separate transcripts from them to send to your accepted school. Though the grades are on your final transcript, the university is going to want an OFFICIAL transcript from PBSC or FAU as well.

    Need a FINAL official transcript from PBSC? LINK:
    Need a FINAL official transcript from FAU? Link:

    If you are applying to a FLORIDA university/college or applying to an out-of-state school AND NOT USING Common Application/Coalition or SEND EDU or need an official transcript for a scholarship application, complete the transcript request form.


    Current Students:
    Bring the completed transcript request form and money to guidance ( form is below).
    If you are seeking a final transcript to be sent to the college or university you plan to attend, it will be sent at no charge after graduation.
    Go to
    Three types of Transcripts:
    • Electronic Transcripts ($1 each)- sent to FLORIDA public Colleges/Universities IF you did not apply through Common Application and used the university's online application.
    • Hard Copy Official Transcript ($3 each)- Sealed in envelope with official school stamp
    • Hard Copy Unofficial Transcript ($3 each)- Personal copy


    Click here to download the Transcript Request Form for student/parent use.