Elementary after school programs are open to students attending School District of Palm Beach County schools, and students residing within the school's attendance boundaries who are enrolled as full-time home education, Palm Beach Virtual School (PBVS), or Florida Virtual School (FVS). This includes kindergartners through outgoing fifth graders. Applicants are registered on a first come, first serve basis. Students cannot register in the after school program if they have any outstanding balances in the District.
Steps to registering your child:
- Contact the after-school program site director at your child's school.
- Request program enrollment on https://palmbeachcountyschools.reg.eleyo.com/
- Instructions for requesting enrollment in Eleyo are below.
- Upon acceptance into the program, pay non-refundable registration fee of $25.00.
A parent/guardian handbook is included as part of the Eleyo registration process and includes all information listed below as well as any additional procedures of the after school program. Parents must acknowledge receipt of the parent handbook and adherence to procedures outlined in the parent handbook during the Eleyo registration process. The after school program's specific Parent/Guardian Handbook is provided by the after school director at the program site.
- Registration procedures
- Hours of daily operation (AM and PM)
- Fee schedule, payment policies, late payment fees, and late pickup fees
- Procedures for school dismissal to after school and sign-in/sign-out procedures
- Behavior plans and policies
- Snack policies
- Procedures for illness and injury
- Open door policy
- Telephone number for afterschool office and afterschool cell phone (if applicable)
- Off-campus evacuation plan (including location of student area in case of emergency)
- Sample program schedule with times and descriptions of activities
- Health Department influenza letter