The Joint Evaluation Negotiations Committee (JENC) is comprised of representatives from both the School District of Palm Beach County and the Classroom Teachers Association. JENC is empowered to make amendments to the CTES (Classroom Teacher Evaluation System) Handbook and to communicate those amendments via the JENC Newsletter.
- May 2018: FY19 Evaluation System Updates, Training, Evaluation System Components, Instructional Practice, Deliberate Practice, Student Performance, Instructional Model Crosswalk.
- November 2017: FY17 Evaluations Release, Instructional Practice Ratings, Student Performance Ratings, Overall Final Evaluation Ratings, Teacher Reports, and Additional Resources & Support.
- May 2017: Deliberate Practice (PGP) Score, Instructional Practice Score, Overall Final Evaluation Ratings for FY17, FY17 i-Ready Diagnostic Information, Update to the Observation Schedule for FY18, and Summer Training Opportunities.
- February 2017: Observation and Evaluation Reminders, Deliberate Practice (PGP), and FY17 Assessments Used in Teacher Evaluations.
- October 2016: Updates for the 2016-17 School Year, Deliberate Practice, Target Elements, Defining Innovating, Assessments Used in Teacher Evaluations.
- March 2016: Observation Schedule Update, Instructional Practice Rubric, Deliberate Practice, Reminders for Domains 2/3/4, and FY16 Assessments Used in Teacher Evaluation.
- September 2015: Implementation - Deliberate Practice and CTES Handbook Status Updates.
- August 2015: Implementation - Types of Observations, Domain Reminders, and the FY16 Revised Teacher Observation Schedule.
- May 2015: FY15 Final Evaluation Ratings: Instructional Practice Ratings, Professional Growth, and Student Performance Scores.
- February 2015 - Part B: Domain 2, 3, & 4 Clarifications, Required Data Marks Update, FY15 Final Evaluation Updates, Observation Types Reference Sheet, Updated Observation Schedule, and What Will My Evaluation Look Like.
- February 2015 - Part A: Formal Observations: Notification and Pre-Observation Conferences, Observation Calendar Update, Domain 4 Reminders.
- November 2014: Student Growth Scores, Evaluations, and Instructional Practice Rating.
- April 2014: Beginning and Not Using Reminders, Domain Three and Four Reminders, Non-Reappointments & Instructional Practice Scores, and Student Growth Updates.
- January 2014: Contract Language Training for the Classroom Teacher Evaluation System, Schedule of Observations for the Second Half of the Year, Defining Observations, Student Growth Updates, and Scoring Clarification for Domains 1-4.