Corporate Sponsorship Packages
The Partners in Education (PIE) Program is an enterprising initiative that allows businesses and community organizations to support public education in the School District of Palm Beach County. The partnerships are innovative, mutually beneficial, and contribute significantly to educating students and preparing them to be successful in the global marketplace.
The District invites you to get involved in supporting public education by becoming a sponsor. All philanthropic gifts made to the School District through the Education Foundation of Palm Beach County are tax deductible.Platinum Package - $5,000
Gold Package - $2,500
- Business Partner Web Recognition for one (1) month on The Hub (internal employee website).
- Sponsorship recognition via Facebook, The Link internal staff e-newsletter, and District Digest (internal news platform located within The Hub).
- Goods/services information is shared on the Employee Discount Website.
- Speaking opportunity during corporate events/ meetings.
Silver Package - $1,000
- Recognition via Facebook, The Link e-newsletter, and District Digest.
- Business logos and sponsorship acknowledgment are displayed at corporate events and/or general meetings.
- Sponsor table at a corporate event with a pop-up banner.
Bronze Package - $500
- Recognition in a web story about a corporate event/meeting.
- Listing and recognition on the corporate event/meeting program.
- Business logos and sponsorship acknowledgment are displayed at corporate events/ meetings.
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities with the District, contact the District Business Partnership Coordinator, Debi Stewart at 561-738-2774